Having someone in your family trained in first aid can make a real difference and save precious lives. Head down to the free-admission World First Aid Day event at the Singapore National Library (Foyer) on Saturday, 11 September 2010 for a fun-filled and interactive afternoon of first aid talks, demos and carnival surprises. Learn how to handle common incidents at home (such as fall, nose bleed, cut, scald, and fire) and try your hand at CPR or bandaging!
First aid skills are life skills. Bring your family, kids and friends along for this free-admission event!
- For Juniors: Puppet Show on First Aid for Children
- For Parents, Elders and Domestic Helpers: Useful Talks “Making Our Home Safe – Common Childhood Injuries”, “Treating Common Childhood Illnesses” & First Aid Demonstrations (CPR, Bandaging, Treatment for Choking)
- For all in the Family: Carnival Games, First Aid Exhibits and Family First Aid Treasure Hunt
- Free Family First Aid Kits (first-come-first-served!)
- 10% Rebate for on-the-spot registrations of certified First Aid Courses held at the Red Cross House