The Singapore River Festival 2009 returns for a 2nd year from 19 to 27 June 2009, with more free events & great deals. From Boat Quay and Empress Place to Clarke Quay and Robertson Quay, the whole river will come alive with the following exciting F&B and retail promotions as well as free events and activities:
- Complimentary River Taxi Ride on the Singapore River Festival Party Boat from Singapore River Cruises’ landing points from 7.00pm to 9.30pm on weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun). The following is the boat schedule (* Time schedule subject to change).
- Complimentary Shuttle Service on the HIPPO Singapore River Festival Bus from Orchard Road to Clarke Quay, every half-hourly from 6.30pm to 9.30pm on weekends (19, 20, 21, 26, 27 June 2009). The following is the bus schedule.
- Late night opening and free admission from 5pm onwards at Asian Civilisations Museum on 19 and 26 June.
- 50% off Journeys Pub Walks plus enjoy selected drinks at exclusive pub walkers’ rates at participating pubs (The Tipple Exchange, Tues and Thurs, 6.30pm – 9.00pm and Of Dali, Barley and Hadramis, Sat, 5.00pm-7.30pm)
|Raffles Landing Site / Boat Quay Jetty||7pm, 8pm, 9pm|
|Liang Court Jetty||7.30pm, 8.30pm, 9.30pm|
|Marriott Hotel||Orchard Emerald||Clarke Quay|
Retail and Food & Beverage (Promotions):
- One-for-one festival deals at participating outlets at Central
- Special-priced Mojitos at participating outlets at Clarke Quay
- Special-priced drinks at participating outlets at Boat Quay
- One-for-one Tiger Beers all night by the river at the Riverside Kiosk, Swissotel Merchant Court (Terms and Conditions apply)
Special Room Rates at Park Hotel Clarke Quay, 19 June – 27 June 2009. 1st night at S$220.00 nett and 2nd night @ half price (S$110.00 nett).
- Complimentary buffet for one or two persons
- Late check out till 4pm
- Complimentary extra bed for children below 12 years, subject to availability
- 10% discount on F & B
(Terms and Conditions apply)
Free Events and Activities (For The Family):
- Asian Civilisations Museum – Free Admission and Jazz by The River!
- A River Romance – Bumboat Parade & Dance Musical (& Free Boat Rides)
- CampFire – An Outdoor Dance Festival at The Arts House (Free)
- A World Record Feat of “15 Illusions Performed in 5 Minutes” by Illusionists J C Sum & ‘Magic Babe’ Ning
Almost Free Events and Activities (For The Party-Goers):
- Bacardi Launches Singapore’s 1st Mojito Fiesta (with Cuban Parties)
- Circus Pop Series 1 & 2 at Boat Quay and Robertson Quay
- Happy Hour Deals at Clarke Quay!
- Milestones Musical Heritage Festival and Flea Market by Timbre
Please note that promotions, events and activities may be subject to change, please refer to Singapore River Festival 2009 for updated information.